22nd RI (Rehabilitation International) World Congress
- Incheon, Republic of Korea
- October 29-November 2, 2012
- Venue: Songdo Convensia Hall 2(1F)
Building worldwide solidarity and a common vision for implementing rights of persons with disabilities through various lectures of distinguished scholars from each specialized field.
- Participants: Approximately 2,000 persons
- Consists of a total of 7 sessions (each 90 minutes) ⁄ each session consists of a presentation
(60minutes/3 speakersX20minutes) and Q&A (30minutes).
- Session 1. UNCRPD’s Implementation Mechanism and Challenges
- Session 2. Disability, Information Technology and Innovation
- Session 3. Community Based Inclusive Development
- Session 4. Rehabilitation as an Investment - Unmasking the Myth
- Session 5. Health, Work and Disability
- Session 6. Mainstreaming Disability into Development Programs
- Session 7. Disaster Management, Conflict and Disability
For more information on the event, visit the event website